Packages & Experiences
Private Offer - Save 35% Now!
Enjoy savings of 35% for a limited time with this exclusive offer. Explore our culinary scene with hands-on cooking classes, interactive fine dining & over 30 local brews & ciders on tap in The Tavern. Feed your body, mind & spirit at Spa at The Essex. Satisfy your sense of adventure exploring local breweries, skiing, dog sledding & more.
Vermont boasts wide open space, fresh air, gorgeous views and more. The perfect destination for a road trip with so much to see and do for all types of travelers. Whether you are a foodie, naturalist, spritualist, culturalist, beer enthusiast or an adventurer, let The Essex Resort's guest specialists help guide you to unique “Vermont-ing” Experiences perfect just for you.
Subject to availability, some restrictions or black out dates apply. Offer valid for travel prior to 12/31/21.
Fall for each other at Essex Resort & Spa. Enjoy special time with that special someone, relaxing with a couple's massage, savoring wine and chocolate in your room and a dining together in Junction. Relax with a delicious breakfast in the morning & late checkout at 3pm.
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
- Late check-out at 3pm
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service. Couples massage is a $280 value and can substituted for other services at the spa of an equal or lesser value.
Bed and Brew
Vermont has always been known for its cheese and maple sugar but it is also known for its craft beer. Beer enthusiasts will love this overnight getaway complete with a local craft beer served right at check-in, time in The Tavern enjoying a craft beer-flight & appetizer, daily breakfast and a map of all the local breweries. Then it's time to begin your beer journey and discover some of Burlington and Vermont's most interesting breweries including Zero Gravity, Queen City, Switchback and von Trapp Brewery.
- Overnight Accommodations
- One Featured Craft Beer at check-in per adult over 21
- One Craft Beer Flight, with a delicious appetizer in The Tavern per adult over 21
- Daily Breakfast per person (up to a $16 value per person per day)
- Map of Vermont State Breweries for Self-Guided Tour given at check in
- One Set of Signature Beer Glasses to take home
- ***Enjoy a 20% Cook Academy Class Discount if you ADD The Vermont Beer & Cheese Cook Academy Workshop to Your Visit
Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people to receive accurate pricing. Gratuities are not included and are billed at time of service.
Inner Chef - Awaken Your Taste Buds & Your Creativity
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience made from the freshest local products at Junction.
Backhands and Volleys
Discover a dynamic Vermont tennis experience, combining one of a kind accommodations. Relax with added savings on our award winning spa and acclaimed Cook Academy. All while enjoying world-class tennis instruction with our Tennis Pro Rob Barr.
- A welcome amenity ($30 value) per room per stay
- Breakfast ($16 value) per adult daily
- Lunch ($17 value) per adult daily
- Early check in
- 30% Spa Discount
- 20% Cook Academy Discount
Two night minimum. All gratuities are billed at the time of service. Reservations of Tennis Pro subject to availability. If Tennis Pro does not have availability, reservation may be canceled upon request. All Tennis Pro charges to be billed individually and separately of The Essex Resort & Spa. Rob Barr Director of Tennis 802.310.2492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bone Appetit - Pooch Package
When your travel campanion has four legs. At the Essex Resort & Spa we encourage you to bring all of your family members, even the furry ones. They will be greeted with gourmet dog treats, Essex collapsible dog bowl & dog toy at arrival plus a comfortable dog bed for use during your stay.
- Overnight accommodations for you & your four legged family member
- Passes to Indian Brook Reservoir
- $150 Pet Fee Included
- Dog Treats, Essex Collapsible Dog Bowl & Dog Toy at Arrival
- Dog Bed for Use during stay
Please note that your dog should not exceed 75 pounds, and there may only be one dog per room. Your dog must always be on a leash or in a kennel and you may not leave your pet unattended at any time. Health Department regulations require that your dog is not permitted at any time in any dining outlets, pool areas, Spa, or Fitness Center. Dogs are welcome on the patio of The Tavern by entering from the gardens. We ask that you be courteous and responsible by always cleaning up after your dog.
Inner Chef - The Perfect Gift for Your Favorite Foodies
Gift an experience this holiday season they will never forget with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where they will chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed. The fun doesn't end there, as they will also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as they enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience made from the freshest local products at Junction.
Recipe for Relaxation
Feed your mind, body and spirit when you indulge in a Vermont Spa Retreat with a loved one or on your own and treat yourself to one of our popular 50 minute facials or massages all the while enjoying all that is Spring in Vermont..
Package includes (per person):
- One Night Accommodation
- 50 Minute Massage or Facial or ($140 spa credit)
- Spa Lunch (up to $20 value per person)
- Unlimited Spa Access
- Late Check Out (up to 1:00PM)
Pricing varies depending on the number of people. Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service. Late checkout is based upon availability.
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Gemstone Collection Hotel
The Essex Resort & Spa, 70 Essex Way, Essex (Burlington), VT 05452 P: (877) 684-1123