Packages & Experiences
Exclusive Private Offer - Save Up To 25%
Book Direct with this Exclusive Offer & Enjoy Savings up to 25% Off. Discounted, Changeable & Refundable Rate!
The Essex Culinary Resort & Spa is the perfect place for your Vermont Getaway. Whether you join us for an exquisite culinary experience, take a deep dive into a class at Cook Academy, relax at the spa, take a dip in the pool or explore the local breweries, shopping and nearby attractions, there's something for everyone at The Essex.
Subject to availability, restrictions apply.
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience at Junction.
Local Love, VT NH Exclusive
So Close, Yet Far From Everyday. For our neighbors in Vermont & New Hampshire, the Essex Resort & Spa wants to make taking time to relax, savor and enjoy yourself a little easier with this exclusive promotion on overnight stays, mouth-watering meals, Cook Academy classes & spa services.
Fall Into Wellness
Indulge in a Vermont Spa Retreat with a loved one, a group of friends or on your own and treat yourself to one of our popular facials, massages or soothing treatments all the while enjoying all that is fall in Vermont.
Package includes (per person):
- One Night Accommodation
- $100 spa credit
- Breakfast at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person)
- Spa Lunch (up to $20 value per person)
- Unlimited Spa Access
- Late Check Out (up to 3:00PM)
Pricing varies depending on the number of people. Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service.
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service.
Backhands and Volleys
Discover a dynamic Vermont tennis experience, combining one of a kind accommodations. Relax with added savings on our award winning spa and acclaimed Cook Academy. All while enjoying world-class tennis instruction with our Tennis Pro Rob Barr.
- A welcome amenity ($30 value) per room per stay
- Breakfast ($16 value) per adult daily
- Lunch ($17 value) per adult daily
- Early check in
- 30% Spa Discount
- 20% Cook Academy Discount
Two night minimum. All gratuities are billed at the time of service. Reservations of Tennis Pro subject to availability. If Tennis Pro does not have availability, reservation may be canceled upon request. All Tennis Pro charges to be billed individually and separately of The Essex Resort & Spa. Rob Barr Director of Tennis 802.310.2492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look no further than The Essex for everything you need to create your dream wedding. Our wedding packages are tailored to your preferences with numerous resort amenities and services included.
- One complimentary overnight room for the bride and groom
- Discounted rates for guest lodging block
- Professional and efficient wedding coordinators
- Buffet or plated catering menus
- Traditional wedding cake (substitutions available)
- Five-hour reception space
- Tables, chairs and linens
- Silverware, stemware, glassware and dishware
Tee Off Your Celebration
Enjoy festive, pre-wedding competition on the pristine greens of The Links at Lang Farm, Burlington’s premier golf course adjacent to The Essex.
With 4,000 challenging yards woven between wetlands, pumpkin patches and old-growth white pines, The Links provides one of the most fun and unique golf experiences in Vermont.
Call Brett Clace, director of operations at The Links at Lang Farm, for more information - 802.878.0298
- Free play for the bride and groom (with a minimum of 12 players)
- 18 holes for $48 per player
- 9 holes for $29 per player
- Custom scorecards
- Rule sheets and pre-event welcome announcements
- On-course contests
- Golf carts
- Range balls prior to the round
Bed and Brew
Vermont has always been known for its cheese and maple sugar but it is also known for its craft beer.
Our Bed & Brew Package Includes the following Per Stay:
- Overnight Accommodations
- One Featured Craft Beer through Room Service at check-in per adult over 21
- One Craft Beer Flight, with Cheese Board pairing in The Tavern per adult over 21
- One 50-minute Beer themed spa treatment per adult over 21
- Daily Breakfast per person (up to a $16 value per person per day)
- Map of Vermont State Breweries for Self-Guided Tour given at check in
- One Set of Signature Beer Glasses to take home per adult over 21
Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people to receive accurate pricing. Gratuities are not included and are billed at time of service.
Bone Appetit - Pooch Package
When your travel campanion has four legs. At the Essex Resort & Spa we encourage you to bring all of your family members, even the furry ones.
Canadian Travelers - Save 30%
For our Canadian neighbors, the Essex Resort & Spa wants to make Vermont Vacations more enjoyable with discounts for Canadian visitors on overnight stays, Cook Academy classes & spa services.
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Gemstone Collection Hotel
The Essex Resort & Spa, 70 Essex Way, Essex (Burlington), VT 05452 P: (877) 684-1123