Packages & Experiences
Exclusive Private Offer - Save Up To 30%
Book Direct with this Exclusive Offer & Enjoy Savings up to 30% Off. Discounted, Changeable & Refundable Rate!
The Essex Culinary Resort & Spa is the perfect place for your Vermont Getaway. Whether you join us for an exquisite culinary experience, take a deep dive into a class at Cook Academy, relax at the spa, take a dip in the pool or explore the local breweries, shopping and nearby attractions, there's something for everyone at The Essex.
Subject to availability, restrictions apply.
Your Summer, Your Way, On Us
At the Essex Culinary Resort & Spa, we invite you to do more than just stay. Experience, taste, and feel Vermont in a way that only the Essex can deliver. With a $50 Per Night Resort Credit, its all about whatever you enjoy most.
Whether you join us for an exquisite culinary experience, take a deep dive into a class at Cook Academy, indulge in a facial, massage or salon treatment at the Spa, take a dip in the pool or challenge a partner on the tennis court, there's something for everyone at The Essex.
- Stay One Night & Receive a $50 Resort Credit
- Stay Two Nights & Receive a $100 Resort Credit
- Stay Three Nights & Receive a $150 Resort Credit
- Stay Four Nights & Receive a $200 Resort Credit
Resort Credits are Per Room Per Stay. Resort Credits cannot be used toward Room Rates or Resort Fees. This exclusive offer is available for stay dates 5/1/2019-10/31/2019. Valid on Sunday through Thursday nights + Select Weekends Throughout the Summer. Subject to availability. Restrictions & Black Out Dates Apply.
Stay More, Save More
Linger Longer with savings up to 30% Off. With so much to do at our fabulous resort and around Burlington, extra nights at The Essex are all the better! Stay longer and treat yourself to more activities and more savings.
With The Essex as your home base, you’re just minutes away from shopping, breweries, hiking trails, cider mills, wineries, lake cruises, fine art, biking and more.There’s also plenty to do on-site; borrow our bikes and create your own adventure, enjoy a day of pampering at Spa at The Essex, eat local, sustainable food at Junction and The Tavern, up your culinary skills with a class at Cook Academy, take a dip in the pool or challenge your partner to a game of tennis or stroll through lush gardens scattered across our 18 acres. Whatever your activity level or interest, The Essex has something sure to delight.
The Essex Culinary Resort & Spa is the perfect place for your Vermont Getaway. With our Stay Longer, Save More offer receive:
- 20% off stays of 2 nights
- 25% off stays of 3 nights
- 30% off stays of 4 nights or more
Subject to availability, restrictions apply.
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience at Junction.
Retreat with a group of friends or just yourself. Enjoy a relaxing Vermont Spa Retreat with a group of friends or on your own and take time to indulge in one of our popular facials, massages or soothing treatments.
Package includes (per person):
- One Night Accommodation
- $100 spa credit
- Breakfast at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person)
- Spa Lunch (up to $20 value per person)
- Unlimited Spa Access
- Late Check Out (up to 3:00PM)
Pricing varies depending on the number of people. Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service.
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service.
Seasonal Benefits Meeting Offer
Think Outside & Enjoy the Benefits of the Summer Season when you host a meeting at our scenic resort & experience the Essex & Vermont at their best. With your choice of a complimentary Outdoor Welcome Reception complete with Lawn Games or an Evening Group S’Mores Social by the Firepit + a Complimentary Summer Themed Afternoon Refreshment Break & 10% Off any Team Building, it's sure to be memorable.
Teambuilding options include Custom Cook Academy Classes where your team can enjoy a hands-on cooking class where they work together to learn how to cook a full three-course meal with our chef.For more information or to plan your summer meeting now call 802-764-2474 or submit your proposal online.
Restrictions Apply. Valid Sunday through Thursday, May - September. Not valid for Weddings. Subject to availability. Some black out dates apply. Must be a new meeting, not valid on existing contracts. Minimum 20 contracted room nights.
Backhands and Volleys
Discover a dynamic Vermont tennis experience, combining one of a kind accommodations. Relax with added savings on our award winning spa and acclaimed Cook Academy. All while enjoying world-class tennis instruction with our Tennis Pro Rob Barr.
- A welcome amenity ($30 value) per room per stay
- Breakfast ($16 value) per adult daily
- Lunch ($17 value) per adult daily
- Early check in
- 30% Spa Discount
- 20% Cook Academy Discount
Two night minimum. All gratuities are billed at the time of service. Reservations of Tennis Pro subject to availability. If Tennis Pro does not have availability, reservation may be canceled upon request. All Tennis Pro charges to be billed individually and separately of The Essex Resort & Spa. Rob Barr Director of Tennis 802.310.2492 or email@example.com.
Look no further than The Essex for everything you need to create your dream wedding. Our wedding packages are tailored to your preferences with numerous resort amenities and services included.
- One complimentary overnight room for the bride and groom
- Discounted rates for guest lodging block
- Professional and efficient wedding coordinators
- Buffet or plated catering menus
- Traditional wedding cake (substitutions available)
- Five-hour reception space
- Tables, chairs and linens
- Silverware, stemware, glassware and dishware
Tee Off Your Celebration
Enjoy festive, pre-wedding competition on the pristine greens of The Links at Lang Farm, Burlington’s premier golf course adjacent to The Essex.
With 4,000 challenging yards woven between wetlands, pumpkin patches and old-growth white pines, The Links provides one of the most fun and unique golf experiences in Vermont.
Call Brett Clace, director of operations at The Links at Lang Farm, for more information - 802.878.0298
- Free play for the bride and groom (with a minimum of 12 players)
- 18 holes for $48 per player
- 9 holes for $29 per player
- Custom scorecards
- Rule sheets and pre-event welcome announcements
- On-course contests
- Golf carts
- Range balls prior to the round
Bone Appetit - Pooch Package
When your travel campanion has four legs. At the Essex Resort & Spa we encourage you to bring all of your family members, even the furry ones.
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Gemstone Collection Hotel
The Essex Resort & Spa, 70 Essex Way, Essex (Burlington), VT 05452 P: (877) 684-1123