Packages & Experiences
Exclusive Private Offer - Save Up To 25%
Book Direct with this Exclusive Offer & Enjoy Savings up to 25% Off. Discounted, Changeable & Refundable Rate!
The Essex Culinary Resort & Spa is the perfect place for your Vermont Getaway. Whether you join us for an exquisite culinary experience, take a deep dive into a class at Cook Academy, relax at the spa, take a dip in the pool or explore the local breweries, shopping and nearby attractions, there's something for everyone at The Essex.
Subject to availability, restrictions apply.
Fall Into Wellness
Indulge in a Vermont Spa Retreat with a loved one, a group of friends or on your own and treat yourself to one of our popular facials, massages or soothing treatments all the while enjoying all that is fall in Vermont.
Package includes (per person):
- One Night Accommodation
- $100 spa credit
- Breakfast at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person)
- Spa Lunch (up to $20 value per person)
- Unlimited Spa Access
- Late Check Out (up to 3:00PM)
Pricing varies depending on the number of people. Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service.
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience at Junction.
Local Love, Exclusive
So Close, Yet Far From Everyday. For our neighbors in Vermont & New Hampshire & the Adirondacks, the Essex Resort & Spa wants to make taking time to relax, savor and enjoy yourself a little easier with this exclusive promotion on overnight stays, mouth-watering meals, Cook Academy classes & spa services.
- Up to 20% off our Best Available Rate
- 30% off Spa Services (advanced reservations highly recommended)
- 20% off Cook Academy classes & dining (excludes alcohol)
Proof of Vermont, New Hampshire, NY Counties of Franklin, Carter, Hamilton, Essex, Warren or the Saratoga area. Residency is required at check in. Subject to availability, some black-out dates apply.
Fall for each other at Essex Resort & Spa. Enjoy special time with that special someone, relaxing with a couple's massage, savoring wine and chocolate in your room and a dining together in Junction. Relax with a delicious breakfast in the morning & late checkout at 3pm.
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
- Late check-out at 3pm
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service. Couples massage is a $280 value and can substituted for other services at the spa of an equal or lesser value.
Fall Flavors Meeting Offer
Enjoy the Beauty & Flavors of Fall when you host a meeting at our scenic resort & experience the Essex & Vermont at their best. With your choice of a complimentary Welcome Reception complete with Local Craft Beers and Cider or an Evening Group S’Mores Social by the Firepit + a Complimentary Fall Themed Afternoon Refreshment Break, it's sure to be memorable.
For even more fun add one of our Custom Cook Academy Classes where your team can enjoy a hands-on cooking class, working together, cooking a seasonal three-course meal with our chef. For more information or to plan your fall meeting now call 802-764-2474 or submit your proposal online.
Restrictions Apply. Valid Sunday through Thursday, September - November. Not valid for Weddings. Subject to availability. Some black out dates apply. Must be a new meeting, not valid on existing contracts. Minimum 30 contracted room nights.
Bed and Brew
Vermont has always been known for its cheese and maple sugar but it is also known for its craft beer. Beer enthusiast will love this overnight getaway complete with a local craft beer served right at check-in, time in The Tavern enjoying a craft beer-flight & appetizer, daily breakfast, a map of all the local breweries and even a beer themed spa treatment, where you can experience your favorite local beer in a whole new way. Then it's time to begin your beer journey and discover some of Burlington and Vermont's most interesting breweries including Zero Gravity, Queen City, Switchback and von Trapp Brewery.
- Overnight Accommodations
- One Featured Craft Beer at check-in per adult over 21
- One Craft Beer Flight, with a delicious appetizer in The Tavern per adult over 21
- One 50-minute Body & Brew Spa Treatment per adult over 21
- Daily Breakfast per person (up to a $16 value per person per day)
- Map of Vermont State Breweries for Self-Guided Tour given at check in
- One Set of Signature Beer Glasses to take home
Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people to receive accurate pricing. Gratuities are not included and are billed at time of service. Body & Brew Spa Treatment is a $140 value and can substituted for other services at the spa of an equal or lesser value.
Look no further than The Essex for everything you need to create your dream wedding. Our wedding packages are tailored to your preferences with numerous resort amenities and services included.
- One complimentary overnight room for the bride and groom
- Discounted rates for guest lodging block
- Professional and efficient wedding coordinators
- Buffet or plated catering menus
- Traditional wedding cake (substitutions available)
- Five-hour reception space
- Tables, chairs and linens
- Silverware, stemware, glassware and dishware
Bone Appetit - Pooch Package
When your travel campanion has four legs. At the Essex Resort & Spa we encourage you to bring all of your family members, even the furry ones. They will be greeted with gourmet dog treats, Essex collapsible dog bowl & dog toy at arrival
plus a comfortable dog bed for use during your stay.
Tee Off Your Celebration
Enjoy festive, pre-wedding competition on the pristine greens of The Links at Lang Farm, Burlington’s premier golf course adjacent to The Essex.
With 4,000 challenging yards woven between wetlands, pumpkin patches and old-growth white pines, The Links provides one of the most fun and unique golf experiences in Vermont.
Call Brett Clace, director of operations at The Links at Lang Farm, for more information - 802.878.0298
- Free play for the bride and groom (with a minimum of 12 players)
- 18 holes for $48 per player
- 9 holes for $29 per player
- Custom scorecards
- Rule sheets and pre-event welcome announcements
- On-course contests
- Golf carts
- Range balls prior to the round
Canadian Travelers - Save Up to 25%
For our Canadian neighbors, the Essex Resort & Spa wants to make Vermont Vacations more enjoyable with discounts for Canadian visitors on overnight stays, Cook Academy classes & spa services.
CYBER SALE - SAVE 30% OFF STAYS, SPA, DINING & COOK ACADEMY!
Bring a loved one, a friend or even bring the whole family and enjoy the relaxation of our Spa, savor Vermont cuisine with the freshest local ingredients and learn from the best, in our incredible Cook Academy.
Experience Vermont as only the Essex Resort & Spa can deliver. Explore our culinary scene with hands-on cooking classes, an interactive fine dining experience and some of our favorite local brews in The Tavern. Whether sampling treats in the Lobby Cafe, learning new kitchen techniques from our seasoned chefs, or tasting home-grown and locally harvested ingredients, you will surely be treating your taste buds to a vacation. Feed your body, mind and spirit at Spa at The Essex with specialized treatments, massages and services. Satisfy your sense for adventure, exploring nearby breweries, cideries or wineries, skiing, dogsledding, boating or antiquing. At the Essex Resort & Spa, it’s all about you. Hurry! Cyber Sale ends December 2nd at 11:59 pm.
Offer valid for stay dates throughout 2020. Offer based on availability. Some black out dates apply. Cyber Sale starts November 29th but hurry offer ends December 2nd at 11:59PM.
Destination Exploration - Vermont Adventure Awaits
Nestled between the Adirondacks and Green Mountains, with nearby experiences that include Lake Champlain and Burlington, the area surrounding The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa is a playground for Vermont adventurers. As the temperatures dip, Vermont becomes a winter wonderland with a variety of new activities for those seeking adventure. Ski, Skate, Dogsled or Snowmobile. Winter Adventure Awaits...
- Ski Downhill- Hit the slopes for some skiing or snowboarding at Smuggler’s Notch, Bolton Valley, Stowe, Sugarbush or Mad River! Our concierges are here to make recommendations based on location, timing, and options for all skill levels. All five mountains are within 45 miles of the resort.
- Cross-Country Ski - If you’re not into speeding down hills, the cross-country skiing might be your winter activity of choice at Catamount Outdoor Family, Stowe, or Trapp Family Lodge.
- Skate- Experience the great outdoors skating on Lake Champlain, or nearby Essex Skating Facility, Leddy Park Area, or Douglas Cairns Recreation Area for indoor fun. If you’re looking for something even more unique, try the Nordic skating trail on Lake Morey—a four-mile, beautifully maintained ice trail, inspired by the Scandinavian skating tradition.
- Dogsled- Explore back country Vermont & drive your own dogsled with October Siberians Sled Dog Adventures. Spend a few hours or spend the whole day.
- Snowmobile- Get out and interact with Vermont’s rugged winter beauty with Green Mountain Snowmobile Adventures or Snowmobile Vermont. Riders of all levels, even those with no experience at all, will have a blast with Snowmobile Vermont.
Be sure to make time to enjoy our full service Spa, savor Vermont cuisine with the freshest local ingredients in Junction or The Tavern or embark on a culinary adventure with a Cook Academy class. Your Overnight Package Starting at $130 per night includes:
- Premium Accommodations
- Nightly Hot Cocoa & S’more by the Fire Pit
- Snowshoes for onsite exploring
- Warm, hearty breakfast to start each day in The Tavern
- 20% Off Dining in Junction or The Tavern
Package activities based on availability for stay dates November 15, 2019 through February 28, 2020 . Please contact our concierge for suggestions. For 20% dining discount, items must be charged to guest room.
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Gemstone Collection Hotel
The Essex Resort & Spa, 70 Essex Way, Essex (Burlington), VT 05452 P: (877) 684-1123