Packages & Experiences
Local Love, Exclusive
So Close, Yet Far From Everyday! For our neighbors in Vermont, the Essex Resort & Spa wants to make taking time to relax, savor and enjoy yourself a little easier with Local Love Rates starting at $99 + 20% OFF Dining, Spa Services & Cook Academy Classes.
THE POOLS & THE FITNESS CENTER WILL BE OPEN FROM 6 A.M. TO 10 P.M. DAILY FOR REGISTERED RESORT GUESTS ONLY
- Local Love Rates starting at $99 per night
- 20% off Spa Services (advanced reservations highly recommended)
- 20% off Dining & Cook Academy classes (excludes alcohol)
Proof of Vermont. Residency is required at check in. Subject to availability, some black-out dates apply.
Exclusive Private Offer - Save 30%
Book Direct with this Exclusive Offer and save 30% off our Best Available Rate. Discounted, Changeable & Refundable Rate!
The Essex Culinary Resort & Spa is the perfect place for your Vermont Getaway. Explore our culinary scene with hands-on cooking classes, interactive fine dining & over 30 local brews & ciders on tap in The Tavern. Feed your body, mind & spirit at Spa at The Essex. Satisfy your sense of adventure exploring the area, hiking, biking & more.
Subject to availability, some restrictions or black out dates apply. Offer valid for travel prior to 12/31/21.
Inner Chef - Awaken Your Taste Buds & Your Creativity
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience made from the freshest local products at Junction.
Bed and Brew
Vermont has always been known for its cheese and maple sugar but it is also known for its craft beer. Beer enthusiasts will love this overnight getaway complete with a local craft beer served right at check-in, time in The Tavern enjoying a craft beer-flight & appetizer, daily breakfast and a map of all the local breweries. Then it's time to begin your beer journey and discover some of Burlington and Vermont's most interesting breweries including Zero Gravity, Queen City, Switchback and von Trapp Brewery.
- Overnight Accommodations
- One Featured Craft Beer at check-in per adult over 21
- One Craft Beer Flight, with a delicious appetizer in The Tavern per adult over 21
- Daily Breakfast per person (up to a $16 value per person per day)
- Map of Vermont State Breweries for Self-Guided Tour given at check in
- One Set of Signature Beer Glasses to take home
Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people to receive accurate pricing. Gratuities are not included and are billed at time of service.
Fall for each other at Essex Resort & Spa. Enjoy special time with that special someone, relaxing with a couple's massage, savoring wine and chocolate in your room and a dining together in Junction. Relax with a delicious breakfast in the morning & late checkout at 3pm.
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
- Late check-out at 3pm
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service. Couples massage is a $280 value and can substituted for other services at the spa of an equal or lesser value.
Bone Appetit - Pooch Package
When your travel campanion has four legs. At the Essex Resort & Spa we encourage you to bring all of your family members, even the furry ones. They will be greeted with gourmet dog treats, Essex collapsible dog bowl & dog toy at arrival plus a comfortable dog bed for use during your stay.
Backhands and Volleys
Discover a dynamic Vermont tennis experience, combining one of a kind accommodations. Relax with added savings on our award winning spa and acclaimed Cook Academy. All while enjoying world-class tennis instruction with our Tennis Pro Rob Barr.
- A welcome amenity ($30 value) per room per stay
- Breakfast ($16 value) per adult daily
- Lunch ($17 value) per adult daily
- Early check in
- 30% Spa Discount
- 20% Cook Academy Discount
Two night minimum. All gratuities are billed at the time of service. Reservations of Tennis Pro subject to availability. If Tennis Pro does not have availability, reservation may be canceled upon request. All Tennis Pro charges to be billed individually and separately of The Essex Resort & Spa. Rob Barr Director of Tennis 802.310.2492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look no further than The Essex for everything you need to create your dream wedding. Our wedding packages are tailored to your preferences with numerous resort amenities and services included.
- One complimentary overnight room for the bride and groom
- Discounted rates for guest lodging block
- Professional and efficient wedding coordinators
- Buffet or plated catering menus
- Traditional wedding cake (substitutions available)
- Five-hour reception space
- Tables, chairs and linens
- Silverware, stemware, glassware and dishware
Canadian Travelers - Save Up to 30%
For our Canadian neighbors, the Essex Resort & Spa wants to make Vermont Vacations more enjoyable with discounts for Canadian visitors on overnight stays, Cook Academy classes & spa services.
Meet Local - Think Outside the Meeting Room
Experience the benefits staying local with a meeting at our scenic resort. With 10% off Teambuilding + your choice of a complimentary Outdoor Welcome Reception complete with Lawn Games or an Evening Group S’Mores Social by the Fire Pit
Teambuilding options include Custom Cook Academy Classes where your team can enjoy a hands-on cooking class where they work together to learn how to cook a full three-course meal with our chef. For more information or to plan your summer meeting now call 802-878-1100 or submit your proposal online.
Restrictions Apply. Valid Sunday through Thursday, April 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020. Not valid for Weddings. Subject to availability. Some black out dates apply. Must be a new meeting, not valid on existing contracts. Minimum 30 contracted room nights.
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Gemstone Collection Hotel
The Essex Resort & Spa, 70 Essex Way, Essex (Burlington), VT 05452 P: (877) 684-1123