Packages & Experiences
City of Champions
Want to relive some of the top moments in sports history? No matter what your favorite is, get a taste of Boston at its best. The success of Boston’s teams has turned the city into a living, breathing museum, a haven for sports fans. The Sports Museum in TD Garden tells the storied history of Boston sports, the tour at Fenway gives you a window to the place where some of the city’s biggest on-field moments took place, while a spot on Boston’s famous Duck Boat Tours will put you in the same seat as the city’s Superbowl winners, who have used the boat-bus hybrid vehicles as their preferred championship parade rides for years.
- WELCOME AMENITY
- OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS
- ENTRANCE TO THE SPORTS MUSEUM AT THE TD GARDEN (FOR 2 GUESTS)
- FENWAY PARK, HOME OF THE RED SOX TOUR (FOR 2 GUESTS)
- DUCK BOAT TOUR (FOR 2 GUESTS)
- TICKETS FOR RED SOX GAMES CAN BE PURCHASED FOR ADDITIONAL COST. FOR ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE HOTEL CONCIERGE FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500.
Let Ames Boston Hotel help you Find Your Boston. Perfectly situated along the iconic Freedom Trail, directly across from the Old State House, where the Declaration of Independence was first proclaimed from the east side balcony, the Ames Boston Hotel invites guests to relive the pivotal historic moments that make the city of Boston a true American Treasure. Whether you hit the pavement with for a personalized guided walking tour, jump aboard an Old Town Trolley, visit the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, or connect with famous figures of past and present at the nearby Dreamland Wax Museum, our concierge team will create a personalized itinerary steeped in history for you to Find Your Boston.
- Welcome Amenity
- Premium or Suite Accommodations
- Tickets for the Old Town Trolley Tour for Two
- Entrance to the Dreamland Wax Museum for Two
- Admission to the JFK Presidential Library and Museum and the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for Two
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. The Experience must be reserved 3 days prior to arrival.
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Gemstone Collection Hotel
Ames Boston Hotel, 1 Court Street, Boston, MA 02108 P: 617.979.8100