EXPERIENCE AWARD WINNING LUXURY
The Gemstone Collection is committed to providing a truly remarkable guest experience at every level. Combined, its exclusive portfolio of properties has been honored with some of the industry's most prestigious awards, garnering the respect and recognition from past guests, the media and its hospitality peers.
AAA FOUR DIAMOND AWARD
- Villas of Grand Cypress - 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Willows Lodge -2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Costa d'Este - 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Santa Barbara Beach and Golf Resort, 2015
- Willows Lodge - (A Personal Luxury Hotel) - Traveler's Choice Award - Top 10 Hotels for Romance
- Villas of Grand Cypress - (A Personal Luxury Hotel) - "Top 25 Hotels in the USA"
- Turtle Bay Resort - Platinum Green Leader
- Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa - (A Personal Luxury Hotel) - "Top 10 Celebrity Owned Hotel of the World"
- Villas of Grand Cypress - Bronze Level Certification for Florida
CONDÉ NAST TRAVELER "TOP 25 RESORTS IN HAWAII"
- Turtle Bay Resort - #16 - 2014
U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT - "BEST OF" LISTS
- Willows Lodge, 2014
- Villas of Grand Cypress, 2014
- Marenas Resort & Spa, 2012
- Turtle Bay Resort, 2012
- Costa d'Este, 2015
TRIPADVISOR® CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE
- Costa d'Este Beach Resort - Certificate of Excellence, 2014
- Marenas Beach Resort - Certificate of Excellence, 2012
- Turtle Bay Resort - Certificate of Excellence, 2014, 2013, 2012
- The Villas of Grand Cypress - Certificate of Excellence, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Willows Lodge - Certificate of Excellence, 2014, 2013, 2012
BENCHMARK'S LIFESTYLE JOURNAL
Ride the waves with some of the world’s most famous wakeboarding pros, savor the flavor of Modern Texas Cuisine with Chef Stephan Pyles, and explore the frozen cavernous chambers of Lake Geneva’s Ice Castles.
Inspiring Meeting Packages
Discover memorable meeting destinations & experiences. Explore inspiring team building activities and group amenities from our destination resorts and hotels.
Fuel Your Getaway
Miles of Memories
Picture this, your dad is driving the family station wagon, a steel marvel of bench seats and faux wood paneling. He’s punching buttons on the 8-track player in the dashboard because the radio is only picking up static. You’re somewhere east of the middle of nowhere...